2011年11月30日水曜日

Panasonic Mobile Battery Review


(Re-Post from Japanese Texts)
I've bought my first smartphone in Japan and this is going to be my second mobile phone that I possed in my life. My first phone(smartphone) was Blackberry Curve 8520, as you know that entry model of Blackberry from RIM(Research In Motion), I liked the physical keyboard, because I'm from Computer user, so was looking for QWERTY Keyboard not the Number Pad Keyboard. And so, I came back to Japan, and I chose the smartphone from htc(Taiwanese Company) DesireHD in Softbank Mobile code it's Softbank 001HT.

Currently, this phone is hard find in Japan, since this phone started selling in November 2010, it's very rare phone. When I arrived to Japan I immediately called close range of the Softbank offical shop, however their answer was no. So, I decided to call some electronic stores around my neighbor, and I found it. When a shop assistance said "Yes we do have only one DesireHD" I shouted that, "Keep that for me!", and so I have it.

DesireHD was known as the high spec Android Smartphones in Softbank smartphones, I was looking for the physical built in keyboards too which was GALAPAGOS 005SH, it had the slide keyboards, but I didn't need any 3D display, One-Seg(TV signals), NFC(Near Field Communication for payments), and infrared communication. These kinds of phones are called GALAPAGOS phones, which the phone is only capable in Japan(sometimes) and evolved further than Global standard phones. That's why I picked DesireHD.

When you use smartphones, the typical worry is that the battery won't live for full day. For those "High-End Users" they carry another spare of battery, and the charger. But that means you need to buy extra charger and battery which is not cool. Recently, I was watching one of the Youtube Channel, the guy was reviewing the USB mobile Charger. There is only USB port on the charger so you this is not limited only for smartphones, you can use it for iPods, other types of phones, tablets, etc.

The spec of the charger is DC5V and 1A, you can charge from 100V to 240V so it's world wide. and if you notice that the iPad needs 1A to charge, so this is right on your demand. Also, my Panasonic mobile charge came with a spare USB cable which was identical to the one for DesireHD so you can carry the short cable with you and long cable to stay your house.

Since I bought this smart mobile charger it changed my life with smartphones, dramatically. I don't need to worry about the battery life anymore when I have this in my pocket.

I don't know whether you can buy these outside Japan, but I think you can find it in Amazon or eBay.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿